It is based on science and medicine. It consists of all the parts of sitting physiology that are needed to gain stable health in sedentary jobs.
- Be aware of the potential and possibilities of high-quality sitting environment
- Use two-part swing-models, the seat of which adapts to your movements, e-table, helpful accessories and high-quality height-adjustable monitors
- Be motivated and learn to adjust and use the furniture in the optimum way
- Use sitting- and circulation-friendly clothing that does not press your soft tissues and disturb circulation
- Exercise often enough to boost the brain, energy and circulation: Stand & Stretch, Sit & Swing, Roll & Reach, Walk & Talk, Work & Gym (have some exercise equipment near to where you work)
By adopting all this you will avoid sitting disorders and most MSD, such as back pains, fatigue, and poor posture. You will stay healthier and be much more energetic and productive.